Premed 101 Forums

Reference Letters

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows if any specific Canadian schools require your professors to sign a specific form along with the reference letter and if so does anyone know the specific schools that require this.

Getting them done for the American application, so might as well get it done for the Canadian schools at the same time =P.

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows if any specific Canadian schools require your professors to sign a specific form along with the reference letter and if so does anyone know the specific schools that require this.

Getting them done for the American application, so might as well get it done for the Canadian schools at the same time =P.

UBC requires reference letters from referees along with specific forms made for UBC dentistry. Dalhousie requires the completion of specific forms as well.

Which American schools require this?

I was just referring to how in general for the American application process the professor must either fill out a form electronically or on paper. Whereas, say for Western, you can just mail the LOR straight to the school.

By AADSAS taking control of this I doubt any of the American schools would require any separate forms, other than what you are already required to...Canada should really make a unified group to help with the application process.

Archived