Premed 101 Forums

Confirmation?

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but has anyone gotten a confirmation from U of T that they've received your firm acceptance? Or have they cashed the cheque you sent? I haven't received anything yet and I'm starting to get worried since it seems that Western has been sending confirmation e-mails.

Thanks

I don't remember UofT confirming with me until I asked about it in an email regarding another matter. I would deter against emailing her for confirmation... imagine if half the class did that.

I understand your anxiety, don't worry; the faculty will not be completely dismissive towards the students it has already chosen. If something is wrong, they'll contact you to confirm. Contacting a few problem cases is much more efficient than sending over 200 confirmations.

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but has anyone gotten a confirmation from U of T that they've received your firm acceptance? Or have they cashed the cheque you sent? I haven't received anything yet and I'm starting to get worried since it seems that Western has been sending confirmation e-mails.

Thanks

Hey barynessv,

I had the same question as you. I firmly confirmed a week now and have heard nothing yet. I'm sure they are just a bit too busy. If anything, I'm sure they would call to check up on our response if they heard nothing.

sorry... i mean i have not received the pacakge in the mail yet (accepted today). is there anything i need to do online, or just mail back a form and cheque once i get the package...

hk

go on OMSAS and register your response using the SAM

Check bank to see if cheque was cashed..

i was told by the lady at the admissions office to whom i handed the confirmation letter that the cheques will be cashed next month (july) and not to worry if I don't see any activity in my bank account for the next few weeks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have gotten the email confirming they have received my acceptance, however they still haven't deposited the $1000. Are there other people in the same situation?

Yep, I'm in the same situation. I wouldn't be too concerned. Deborah said that they will contact us if any paperwork is outstanding. Also, did you receive the email today about financial aid?

Archived