Premed 101 Forums

Wait list moving

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well whatever the deal is with the wGPA cutoffs, it seems as though she stopped calling/emailing people at the 3.92 mark, so the list will probably move more tomorrow.

Also, she seems to have only started at 2PM, so she was probably arranging the list of people on the waitlist for the start of this week and only just started calling people, so don't worry people, they'll come!

I'm not sure about that b/c then there's no way I would make the good list which I'm on.

I have a gpa of 3.55 of 4.0 (can't remember my cummulative) - perhaps some consider me unworthy, but I received an interview this year and last based on my graduate school work and other experiences. I am in the same position as last year (good waitlist) and if all comes down to gpa in the end, I wonder what's the point of having the grad review process - perhaps a reason to rid of it. I thought my interview went really well, so I guess I'm just feeling what's the point of getting my hopes up. Perhaps b/c I'm on the good list this means I had a good interview score and I'm just burdened by the low gpa.

Congratulations to all who have been called though - that's really amazing.

are you in the french or english stream? cuz if youre in thhe english chances of getting in off good waitlist or much higher so that would definitely be a plus for you! and since its apparently 50/50 interiew and gpa you should still be somewhat high up since you clearly have had a good interview...

maybe the two that got called yesterday were the last of the 4.0 interviews and now they have moved in the the 3.75. Chantal said the interview scores would go 4, 3.75, 3.5, etc and my friend at ottawa med said that usually the 107 that get initial acceptances all have 4.0 interviews.

Archived