Premed 101 Forums

Coffee

First time I had those I had no idea how powerful they were. I ate 2 chocolate covered coffee bean 100g chocolate bars 2 hours before an calculus exam, mostly because I was hungry. Yeah mistake.....

I wrote the 2.5 hour exam in 27 minutes, and was so energetic that I flung the paper off my desk when I was done by mistake. checked it over twice (10 mins or so) and had to ..... sit ..... there..... because the exam rules were you couldn't leave the room for the first hour and a half.

There is a scene in the first spiderman movie where peter parker was watching a fly slowing beating its wings. I swear it felt like that, everything in slow motion. Longest 45 minutes of my life.

Couldn't sleep for 2 days after :)

I want to try this...where can I find these chocolate covered coffee beans?

All "nice" grocery stores have them, and many big chains do, as well. Some places will sell them in the candy aisle, others in the coffee aisle, yet others in the bulk bin.

I'm personally not a huge fan, just because I don't like the taste of coffee (or anything bitter, like beer, green peppers, etc).

Nice coffee shops like "Second Cup" sell them. Although ploughboy said he found them at his local bulk shopping store.

That being said, I might go find a "Bulk Barn" store today and see if I can buy some.

I'll try to send some over the 'net for you. :D

Does No Frills have the beans? LOL, yes I'm a cheap ass mofo.

Last summer when I was at work at 7:00am everyday I drank a (american sized) small mocha latte every morning before the physicians coming off the graveyard shift could rush the little coffee spot. That stuff was SSSOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD *droolz*. Totally worth the 4 (american) bucks every morning. I'm going into shivers just thinking about that sweet sweet liquid flowing down my throat...

Lg double double is the best way to start or end a 12 hour shift IMHO. Chocolate covered coffee beans are excellent. They used to sell them at Starbucks, but I'm sure you can find them elsewhere cheaper! Or my personal fave....Bailey's & coffee (not while working of course, on shift I stick to vodka);)

When I came back from a summer in Italy, I only drank lattes that I made with a Moka Pot (until I weaned myself off of coffee when school started up).

pretty sick.

i guess any coffee will do for timmy's coffee grinds, which i would eat dry because timmy's is so fabulous.

Archived