Premed 101 Forums

Which classroom are most classes held?

Medical Sciences Building, just north of College St. on University Ave, across from Queen's park. It's an ugly concrete building with things jutting out of it. Go into the building through one of the main entrances (you will have to go up some stairs or a ramp) and then go up one more flight to get to the third floor. If you go through the entrance in King's College Circle near Tim Hortons there is a staircase on the left hand side that will take you directly to the two classrooms. Both are big lecture halls, with built in screens at the front. One of the classrooms is number 3154. The other one is right across from it and looks pretty much the same. I believe one classroom is designated as the one for the first year class, and the other for the second year class.

Edit: I recommend taking the stairs near the Tim Hortons. If you take the elevators you will have to navigate through a few hallways to get to the classrooms.

One more thing: When you come up the Tim Hortons stairs there will be a room on your right with couches and tables. That is the med student lounge.

One more thing: when you say that you're scouting out the university, I'm assuming you mean the med program. As for where classes are held in other programs, they're in many many buildings all over downtown Toronto. That's what happens when you have 50,000 + students.

3153 & 3154

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access the anatomy labs, which are in the basement, nor the MAA Lounge, which is med student keycard access only. There's also no access to the teaching sites at St. Michael's / TGH / Western where an occasional lecture is held (esp. small group stuff).

Archived