Premed 101 Forums

Confirmation of Acceptance

Of course rmorelan is entirely correct that they would never let something like this slip through the cracks.

Sometimes s**t happens. I went to Paris for a week and paid the owner by bank draft, she acknowledged receipt, mailed the draft to her bank and it was lost in the mail to the bank.:( When I arrived, she told me that I had to pay her again and cancel my check and I told her, "I already paid you, you acknowledged receipt, the funds already were taken from my bank account, and it is now your problem. If you do not allow me in, it's midnight, I will go to the nearest hotel, stay there for a week and sue you". She reconsidered and let me in.

I am not telling you this true story to make you nervous, rather to let you know that things beyond our control happen in life. And we only know for sure when we really know for sure. Call.:) And have peace of mind.

Of course rmorelan is entirely correct that they would never let something like this slip through the cracks.

Sometimes s**t happens. I went to Paris for a week and paid the owner by bank draft, she acknowledged receipt, mailed the draft to her bank and it was lost in the mail to the bank.:( When I arrived, she told me that I had to pay her again and cancel my check and I told her, "I already paid you, you acknowledged receipt, the funds already were taken from my bank account, and it is now your problem. If you do not allow me in, it's midnight, I will go to the nearest hotel, stay there for a week and sue you". She reconsidered and let me in.

I am not telling you this true story to make you nervous, rather to let you know that things beyond our control happen in life. And we only know for sure when we really know for sure. Call.:) And have peace of mind.

I just lol'd at this, I dont know what to say....

Archived