Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

Not sure If anyone else has had this issue or if maybe I'm just being paranoid.

 

I recently got accepted to U of A off the waitlist, but was accepted outright at UManitoba. I sent in my confirmation to UManitoba (since a bird in hand was better than two in the bush at the time) but now since I've now been accepted and have decided to go to U of A.

 

So the question is: Since you can only be enrolled in one med school at any given point, do I have to refuse my offer at UManitoba before U of A will accept my confirmation (which I sent this morning) or will they accept me and then contact me to clarify that U of A is my actual choice? (Leaving me free to decline UManitoba AFTER U of A accepts me).

 

I'm paranoid that a clerical error will leave me high and dry, since I can't go back to my UManitoba acceptance if something goes wrong with my U of A acceptance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...