Premed 101 Forums

Sarah Kramer is no longer with eHealth Ontario

CBC News just reported she is no longer President, but she gets 10 months salary compensation for her departure.:mad: Many non-bid Contracts she gave out have been terminated.:P

All this wasted money could have/should have gone to medical schools!

NOTE: Earlier thread: eHealth ON Scandal just reported

There are many commentaries/posts about the latest developments of June 7, 2009 on that thread.

UPDATE: As of 6 PM, June 9th:

Raitt is accused of shameful and disgraceful behaviour, referring to cancer as sexy. People are demanding her resignation.

CBC News just reported she is no longer President, but she gets 10 months salary compensation for her departure.:mad: Many non-bid Contracts she gave out have been terminated.:P

All this wasted money could have/should have gone to medical schools!

Or actual health care for people with real health problems.

Or actual health care for people with real health problems.

Agreed!:P There is so much greed, combined with conflict of interest and patronage, all in the name of 'efficiency'. She and the government were caught in the spot light that CBC shone upon them and quite literally, they could not take the heat. Had the information of financial abuse not come to the public attention and in such a dramatic fashion, it would be business as usual. I wonder what other financial waste is occurring within the healthcare field under our very noses that has not received public scrutiny. Look at all the Ministerial resignations occurring in the UK that almost brought down the government resulting from Members of Parliament having gotten away with bogus financial claims for reimbursement of their expenses that were entirely ficticious. They never expected to get caught as these claims and payments were confidential - until someone spilled the beans to the newspapers.

$316 670 in severance pay, following a $114 000 "performance" bonus in March. :confused:

Sheeit, I gotta get me one of them government consulting jobs...

I always find it weird that these consultants earn way more than the often argued over payed elected officials. It's like we turn a complete blind eye to them. She earned way, way more than the prime minister for crying out loud.

Archived