Premed 101 Forums

Good TV Shows?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that I have little to nothing to do with my life until August 24th, I'm looking for some good TV series to d/l that I haven't seen yet.

Previous series that I've enjoyed

Veronica Mars

Dexter

Mad Men

Damages

Murdoch Mysteries

Weeds

hmmm, good taste, good taste.....

Veronica Mars

Dexter

Mad Men

Damages

Murdoch Mysteries

Weeds

Good taste, good taste.

Consider:

Californication

- Just started this. Not bad at all so far.

Battlestar Galactica

- Sci-Fi?

Derren Brown

- For example, Check out "The Heist" by Derren Brown. Interesting psychology stuff.

And excellent comedies:

- Extras (<-- so good)

- Curb Your Enthusiasm (<-- so good)

- Arrested Development (of course)

- Flight of the Conchords (musical comedy!)

- 30 Rock

Breaking Bad

High Stakes Poker

Weeds

Entourage

Lost

30 Rock

I recommend http://www.tvtorrents.com to download these shows. It's 10x faster than mininova. The catch is you have to upload to get credits. Basically, you have to upload 66% of what you download to maintain your credits. You can upload more to collect more, of course. If anyone wants to get started, I can transfer you 1gig, just PM me.

Prison Break ( real good show, especially season 1/2 )

Dexter ( always good to watch )

how i met your mother ( aside from the cheesy moments every now and then, still a good show )

the big bang theory ( fun show to watch )

true blood

big love

.... pretty much anything on HBO

veronica mars

law & order: SVU

greek

there is also a BBC mini-series called State of Play that is really good (the new russell crowe movie of the same name is loosely based on this series)

There is a British TV series called "The Inbetweeners." It has to the funniest series I have seen in the longest time. It beats How I met your mother, friends, seinfeld, etc etc. Try it. You won't regret it.

You can find the episodes on youtube.

I'd recommend a series called Breaking Bad, which airs on the cable network AMC. It just finished the second season.

Really interesting stuff. The show is about a high school chemistry teacher who falls on hard times and begins cooking and selling crystal meth. :eek: Yes, it sounds out there, but it's one of the few shows I've watched straight through and not felt like I wasted my time.

Archived