Premed 101 Forums

Application Package?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Pantaloons,

I got the e-mail as well. I meant what e-mail address did they give you? My current UWO email address is myname@uwo.ca

So when they sent me the e-mail and gave me my student number, it was the same number that I always had, and the same pin and so forth. I thought for some reason the e-mail would be @meds.uwo.ca or @schulich.uwo.ca, I was just wondering out of curiosity.

By the way if you go to student.uwo.ca now, on the main page under My Academics, it will say "Doctor of Medicine, London Location"

Huh, there now seems to be a link for medicine students to use their OMSAS# to retrieve their pin at the http://studentservices.uwo.ca/StdntCentAccess.html website (click on "you can access Western's Student Services via".

I didn't notice that before, but maybe it was because I didn't bother maximizing the pop-up window to show the link. Regardless, the link works (though I'm sure most people have gotten their PIN by now :P)

• 2 weeks later...
anyone recieve the package yet?

What!??

You mean you haven't gotten one yet!??

Everybody else has!

Heh, sorry, I'm kidding :) :)

I haven't received a package yet and I'm also anxiously awaiting it.

I might be in London soon; it'd be nice to have the student card in order to access some of the facilities.

What!??

You mean you haven't gotten one yet!??

Everybody else has!

Heh, sorry, I'm kidding :) :)

I haven't received a package yet and I'm also anxiously awaiting it.

I might be in London soon; it'd be nice to have the student card in order to access some of the facilities.

Yeah it would be nice to get it soon. We probably have to actually go to the campus for the student card - for the photo etc (?). Wonder if we can do that early.

Archived