Premed 101 Forums

Application Package?

We probably have to actually go to the campus for the student card - for the photo etc (?). Wonder if we can do that early.

Ah yes, you're probably right.

I imagine you'd be able to get a student card all year round--students loosing cards and needing new ones etc.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told a few days ago that they would be sending out more information "in the near future" but that they would be doing so by email. Maybe Western has joined the modern world and you will never get a paper "package." You can console yourself by printing pdfs.

I was told a few days ago that they would be sending out more information "in the near future" but that they would be doing so by email. Maybe Western has joined the modern world and you will never get a paper "package." You can console yourself by printing pdfs.

ahhh good to know!

Just got an email Orientation Package ...

I doubt we'll be getting anything in the mail after this, lol. It has all the information we need :)

... I still like snail mail though :P

Yep, just received it too and my guess is that we won't receive anything else by snail mail.

O-week does sound like fun! Although I need to Google Super Mario Bros (am I the only one who has never really heard of them before?)

Also, I had a quick question wrt the Data Sheet:

In the middle section, are we required to list every single 'medals, scholarships, prizes, awards' we got throughout our undergrad career?

Thanks! :)

O-week does sound like fun! Although I need to Google Super Mario Bros (am I the only one who has never really heard of them before?)

Also, I had a quick question wrt the Data Sheet:

In the middle section, are we required to list every single 'medals, scholarships, prizes, awards' we got throughout our undergrad career?

Thanks! :)

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! haha

Didn't have a Nintendo?

Archived