Premed 101 Forums

Western sending more info

Eh. My PIN retrieval isn't working... can't access my e-mail =(. Seems like other people have the same problem though (re Acceptance Package thread)

Don't worry, many (all?) have been having exactly that problem. Just all the help desk tomorrow and in 3 mins you will have your PIN and from there all is golden :)

Oh. I tried using my SIN instead of my OUAC number and it worked. Thanks for the reply though!

I did the same and it worked :)

Quick question - has anyone been able to figure out how to change their passwords? I don't really like the long and complicated one they gave me, lol.

Thanks! :)

I did the same and it worked :)

Quick question - has anyone been able to figure out how to change their passwords? I don't really like the long and complicated one they gave me, lol.

Thanks! :)

https://www.uwo.ca/its/accounting/ChangePassword.html

although I have to say they have VERY restrictive password policy so you may not be able to make a truly simple one. No more than 3 letters in a row, must have a capital, must have a special char..... :)

https://www.uwo.ca/its/accounting/ChangePassword.html

although I have to say they have VERY restrictive password policy so you may not be able to make a truly simple one. No more than 3 letters in a row, must have a capital, must have a special char..... :)

Thank you rmorelan! :)

I looked everywhere for this (but I'm kinda challenged with technology, lol)

Now to find a pw that actually fits with their restrictive policies :|

Thank you rmorelan! :)

I looked everywhere for this (but I'm kinda challenged with technology, lol)

Now to find a pw that actually fits with their restrictive policies :|

No problem, and good luck! - as an IT person I can see the desire from some password security, but western has one of the most involved one I have ever seen for such a big site. Wonder how often forget their passwords as a result :)

Archived