Premed 101 Forums

Tour de France addict

Is anyone else here addicted to watching the Tour de France? I get up early just to listen to the awesome British guys narrate the stage.

I've been watching it since I was little because my dad is a huge cycling fan/cyclist. I just think its so neat to see all the teamwork and strategy.

Maybe I should put that in my OMSAS app? That my MCAT score wasn't as high as it could be because I spent hours and hours of my study time watching cycling? think that'll work? :P

He's currently in second with his fellow team member in first. lance admitted a couple stages back that he won't be winning this years tour and he's riding for his teammate to win. but apparently he didnt know he was in second place when the interview happened.

Personally, i think he's doing great for being almost 38 yrs old!

Is anyone else here addicted to watching the Tour de France? I get up early just to listen to the awesome British guys narrate the stage.

I've been watching it since I was little because my dad is a huge cycling fan/cyclist. I just think its so neat to see all the teamwork and strategy.

Maybe I should put that in my OMSAS app? That my MCAT score wasn't as high as it could be because I spent hours and hours of my study time watching cycling? think that'll work? :P

The Tour has been decent this year. Been spending a lot of time watching it although I don't have an MCAT to worry about :P

It's a shame Legget and Sherwen aren't covering the evening TdF replays - instead OLN makes everyone suffer through Bob Roll and whoever his sidekick is.

On the grand scheme, however, it hasn't been an exceptional Tour. Most of it revolved around Astana drama while the actual riding has been rather mediocre. There's always next year :P

The british guys are great. And i get up early just to hear them and avoid Bob and his "Tour Day Fraaance". He's gotten better though, when he first started he was brutal. I like that he's a former rider though and has been in the tour 3x

My predictions are:

1) Contador

2) Schleck (andy probably)

3) Armstrong

Time trial will be exciting though. The brothers will lose time to Contador and Armstrong

Archived