Premed 101 Forums

Frustration set in. I choked

keith_015

Don't forget that your score is how well you did to the rest of the crowd. It doesn't matter whether a test was challenging or not. What does matter is how challenging it was to you compared to the rest of the people who wrote it. Chances are if you choked, then others did too. The score then comes down to who choked more and who choked less

Alastriss, that is an interesting and objective perspective that I will reflect upon. Thank you.:). Meanwhile, I shall put OMSAS on hold now pending results, but as a practical matter as I already completed the UofT Essay, the only things left for me to do are the 5 ABS Questions from Mac and approach my intended referees.

Alastriss, that is an interesting and objective perspective that I will reflect upon. Thank you.:). Meanwhile, I shall put OMSAS on hold now pending results, but as a practical matter as I already completed the UofT Essay, the only things left for me to do are the 5 ABS Questions from Mac and approach my intended referees.

I don't think it's so much of a "objective perspective"... if I recall correctly, the AAMC really does give you a mark (your percentile) compared to the other premeds.

Archived