Premed 101 Forums

What was YOUR reaction?

I was actually having sex when my blackberry went off on May 15. Since I didn't want to be rude to the girl, I chose not to stop right there and run over to see who the message was from. Instead, after 30 seconds I mentioned that we should switch positions. I decided to use that moment to reach over, grab the phone, and have a look to see my acceptance email. Like everyone else who has ever gotten that acceptance will tell you, it was better than the orgasm I would have a few minutes later :)

Then I had another orgasm less than 10 mins later when my second acceptance arrived. It was quite the multi-orgasmic experience.

and by "after 30 seconds I mentioned that we should switch positions" you meant "after 30 seconds you finished and needed to wait out your refractory period."

I was actually having sex when my blackberry went off on May 15. Since I didn't want to be rude to the girl, I chose not to stop right there and run over to see who the message was from. Instead, after 30 seconds I mentioned that we should switch positions. I decided to use that moment to reach over, grab the phone, and have a look to see my acceptance email. Like everyone else who has ever gotten that acceptance will tell you, it was better than the orgasm I would have a few minutes later :)

Then I had another orgasm less than 10 mins later when my second acceptance arrived. It was quite the multi-orgasmic experience.

You will certainly remember these moments for a lifetime.:P Congrats.

Archived