Premed 101 Forums

Looking for spot in Sept in Toronto

conan88

Ops I forgot to mention, please PM me as well if you are giving up a spot in September!!!

also you might (if you are desparate) look at some of the quick to get to US states. Last year before my Toronto spot openned up I was able to get a spot in detroit. Ok, not the best but in a pinch it would have worked out - I had planned to stay over night (100 dollars for hotel). Anyway that MCAT let me raise my WS from 36P to 35S, which let me go to western :)

Desparate times call for desparate actions :)

thanks for all the help. i am getting really desperate now and i've been checking for seats the entire day =//

i was scheduled to write mine later this month but due to unforeseen circumstances i had to leave the country for three weeks, and now i am too behind on all areas for me to have a reasonable chance to attain a respectable score =/

thanks for all the help. i am getting really desperate now and i've been checking for seats the entire day =//

i was scheduled to write mine later this month but due to unforeseen circumstances i had to leave the country for three weeks, and now i am too behind on all areas for me to have a reasonable chance to attain a respectable score =/

haha this is almost exactly what happened to me... i already cancelled my previous spot and now i'm in desperate need of a new one... perferably in Toronto cuz I really don't wan to drive to Ottawa/London/Hamilton/States

It's all up to god now...

Archived