Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance Letter: How does it read?

How was your acceptance letter written?

==============

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You have been admitted to the "......" University - MD Program...

==============

Dear Mr./Ms.,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to the MD Program at....

==============

Dear Mr./Ms.,

Sadly, there were many applicants who were rejected for the MD Program at "......." University for 20XX. You, however, were not one of them...

==============

Subject: ______ Offers to the Medicine Program

Body:

Dear Umlaut,

Congratulations!

We are pleased to announced you are being offered a position to the MD program at _________ commencing _________. Documentation is being sent out in today’s mail to your address which requires your response to us by ____________.

Thank you,

John Doe, Admissions Officer

Medicine Admissions

Dear applicant,

you'd better go buy some bananas because you've been admitted to medical school at _________________! You'll need those bananas for practice.

Signed,

The Dean

Dear applicant,

Do you like bananas? You've been accepted to med school, how do you like them bananas?

Admissions Officer

Overkill.

This thread has outlived its usefulness.

///

hahaha, I will just say:

The acceptance letter reads like honey, looks like gold, smells like roses...its so wonderful to finally hold that darn thing in ones hands after years of labor to reach that point. Its the entry gate into the promised land one has sought for years. Treasure it, keep it. hahahaha

hahaha, I will just say:

The acceptance letter reads like honey, looks like gold, smells like roses...its so wonderful to finally hold that darn thing in ones hands after years of labor to reach that point. Its the entry gate into the promised land one has sought for years. Treasure it, keep it. hahahaha

You really need to get out more.

• 8 months later...
Guest success100

I would laugh my ass off if it was something like :

Congratulations!

You have been admitted to X University,now go get drunk in a party because it's the last time you will have fun for the next 4 years!

See you in september !

Archived