Premed 101 Forums

Requirements for Ontario applicants?

Hi everyone,

Not really informed about Dal, hoping someone could fill me in on the MCAT and other requirements. I have a MSC and BSc, not sure yet what my MCAT scores will be.

Also what are the deadlines etc? What is involved in the online application, if I did apply is it a bit too late to get it all done now? Keep in mind I'm applying for OMSAS too.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of important deadlines. The first being transcripts, they must be in by Sept. 30th so you don't have much time for those left.

October 14th is the early submission date, if you want to go to the early interviews which will be held near the end of November, you need to have your application in by this point and you need to select that you want to go to the early interview.

The final submission date is November 2nd and the regular interview date is mid-February.

Thanks doc2B for your help....

There are a couple of important deadlines. The first being transcripts, they must be in by Sept. 30th so you don't have much time for those left.

October 14th is the early submission date, if you want to go to the early interviews which will be held near the end of November, you need to have your application in by this point and you need to select that you want to go to the early interview.

The final submission date is November 2nd and the regular interview date is mid-February.

Yes it seems that the website states that the Sept. 30th date is only for early interview applicants. And postmarked by that date does mean it can actually reach the office after that date. If you're not applying for the early interview I would still get it in as soon as you can though, because there are a lot of transcripts to be reviewed.

Archived