Premed 101 Forums

Uwaterloo Easy Courses!!

kkala

Hey everyone,

I am in my 4th year, and I need some easy 3rd or 4th year courses for next term!!

Does anyone know any easy 3rd/4th courses at the university of waterloo?

What about easy courses in 1st/2nd year courses? I took SCI 206 last year and it was a joke! anyone know courses like these?

Thanks!!

Hey everyone,

I am in my 4th year, and I need some easy 3rd or 4th year courses for next term!!

What about easy courses in 1st/2nd year courses? I took SCI 206 last year and it was a joke! anyone know courses like these?

Thanks!!

Hey there,

What faculty are you in? Are you looking to take science or arts courses?

Happy enrollment!

Tara :D

Hey there,

What faculty are you in? Are you looking to take science or arts courses?

Happy enrollment!

Tara :D

I am in the science faculty... but I dont mind taking arts courses if they're easy.

what year are u in? I need eas courses!

Hey everyone,

Thanks!!

Not finding it easy to find an easy course? LOL.

I am in the science faculty... but I dont mind taking arts courses if they're easy.

You "need" easy courses? Sounds kinda desperate.

your definition of "easy" and what you may find "easy" may be quite different than someone else. Look through the calendar. If the description mentions anything to the tune of "This course is designed for students not wishing to persue a ----- major", then its probably easy

well there are a number of courses that are relative easy at Waterloo :)

anything in the SCI category are pretty straight forward, and most of the earlier psychology/sociology/economics courses are pretty easy. Have you tried any courses in the arts facility before?

well there are a number of courses that are relative easy at Waterloo :)

anything in the SCI category are pretty straight forward, and most of the earlier psychology/sociology/economics courses are pretty easy. Have you tried any courses in the arts facility before?

Thanks rmorelan!

yes, I have taken 2 psych, 1 soc and 2 economics courses thus far. Also took sci 206 last term.

However, i havent actually tried courses in the arts faculty before. Do you have any suggestions on any easy courses to take? This is going to be my (hopefully) last term, and I dont need to take any hard courses.

Thanks!!

Thanks rmorelan!

yes, I have taken 2 psych, 1 soc and 2 economics courses thus far. Also took sci 206 last term.

However, i havent actually tried courses in the arts faculty before. Do you have any suggestions on any easy courses to take? This is going to be my (hopefully) last term, and I dont need to take any hard courses.

Thanks!!

Do you mean litterally arts (I only ask because pysch, economics, soc are in the arts program - how did you find those courses, and which psych courses did you take so I know what prereqs you have :))

Do you mean litterally arts (I only ask because pysch, economics, soc are in the arts program - how did you find those courses, and which psych courses did you take so I know what prereqs you have :))

Hey

I've taken psych 101, cognitive psych, econ 101/102DE, and soc 101 so far.

do you mind sharing which elective courses you've taken so far, and which ones are easy?

Thanks!

Archived