Premed 101 Forums

What is the worst mark you've ever had on a midterm exam?

st8ic

ouch, what did you get for the course then?

I dropped from an A to a C+. My OMSAS GPA that year was a 3.1, but I didn't plan on being a doctor yet anyways. Heh, those first two years were awesome, but they're also the reason I've had to apply a few times. After second year, I had a 3.3 OMSAS. I currently have a 3.6 OMSAS, and a 3.8 best 2 years.

I don't think I regret it. I made the most of university because of those first two years. They were amazing.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I just finished my worst midterm yet. It was hard, but possible. Problem is I completely underestimated it so yea, pwnage. I started writing out impossible math problems and jokes on the paper to amuse the TA marking it. :)

Got my results: 71% on the midterm. The course is 50/50 midterm and final. Dammit! Will probably drop. :mad:

I've had a 68 in an Anthrpology midterm a while ago. I had like five exams on the same week! The other four exams went just fine, had above A-.

And besides, that midterm had some of the stupidest questions ever put on paper,

Hope Psychology will have more reasonable questions...We'll see in two months.

I just went to check my animal development midterm. It was 50/50 MC and short answer. I got 84% MC and 58 short answer :mad:. Stupid prof (hesitate to call her that cause I believe shes woefully underqualified to be one) wanted some completely random crap for the short answer.

And yes seeing as this course is 50/50 midterm/final I'll have to drop. :D

so this is the "oh i did so bad on midterm but look at me i got an A at the end" showoff thread? I bet lots of ppl got sick from reading this haha

20%

genetics

bounced back at the end of coz, no duuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I did post on here but I didn't bounce back...actually as far as I can tell I'm the only one on this thread who dropped/is dropping courses because of bad midterms. :rolleyes:

I did post on here but I didn't bounce back...actually as far as I can tell I'm the only one on this thread who dropped/is dropping courses because of bad midterms. :rolleyes:

I got a 76% on a mid sem and the second might come back not much better. I'm seriously considering dropping this course if I can't get a final score of above 80%

Archived