Premed 101 Forums

Application Status?

Just wondering, what does it say for application status for those applying for February interviews? Before it said incomplete and now it says "decision made" :confused: for me.. Also, my transcripts or MCAT aren't listed as received but I think that's typical for us regular applicants.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something kind of strange from the early interviews... one of the ppl I was sitting with was OOP (From BC, but a student at Queen's). He submitted his app on Nov 1, didn't ask for Early interviews, but was asked to interview then anyways. I was curious what caused that to happen. Any guesses?

Something kind of strange from the early interviews... one of the ppl I was sitting with was OOP (From BC, but a student at Queen's). He submitted his app on Nov 1, didn't ask for Early interviews, but was asked to interview then anyways. I was curious what caused that to happen. Any guesses?

Yes, very strange. :mad: lol. I submitted mine on oct 31st and didn't get called for an interview anyways. But that's fine. hehe. What likely might

have happened is that they mistakenly read his application, and were thoroughly impressed by it.

But who knows these things anyways? :P I could just be BS-ing. BUt interesting nonetheless! Thanks for sharing.

So, should data entry be complete for those late applicants? Should we see that our transcripts and what-not have been received?

Yeah, probably. Your app might still say "Incomplete - items outstanding" or something like that, but you should likely see the data entry done.

Keep in mind that I was an early applicant and I'm not able to see what mine says to compare it with yours.

It'll say that even after refs. The thing is that this system is used for ALL Dal UG programs, and since most of them need your HS marks (but med doesn't), it will say incomplete items outstanding until you give them your HS marks (which we never will). Even after refs come in, it'll say incomplete items outstanding.

Archived