Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

Don't know if this has been posted in another thread:

UWO posted a notification on their admissions website that notifications are going out by Friday, Febuary 5th.

I know those of us who met cutoffs are "guaranteed" interviews, but my mind will only be at ease when I see that E-mail.

Don't know if this has been posted in another thread:

UWO posted a notification on their admissions website that notifications are going out by Friday, Febuary 5th.

I know those of us who met cutoffs are "guaranteed" interviews, but my mind will only be at ease when I see that E-mail.

Haha, I agree with this x 100!

I'm afraid to be even a bit confident in the fact that I will get an interview. I think I'm convinced that if I relax and rest assured, the universe will smite me, and a rejection will come instead. :P

Is it at all possible that Western has changed it's policy and looks at ABS and letters now?, or am I just crazy . . Feb 5 seems a bit late :confused:

No, it is a bit later which is why they posted the notice. Nothing has changed along the application lines.

Stay frosty my friends :)

Haha, I agree with this x 100!

I'm afraid to be even a bit confident in the fact that I will get an interview. I think I'm convinced that if I relax and rest assured, the universe will smite me, and a rejection will come instead. :P

Twins! I feel the same way. I feel like, I can't get my hopes up, and take anything for granted. Because disappointment will stink, but surprise won't! Does that make any sense?

Archived