Premed 101 Forums

Interview for UofT and Western

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if one of you happens to become the dean of dentistry one day, tell the people in the admission committee that one of them is getting fired on Friday and that the notification will be sent out via email.

Then send the email on Monday.

"now you know how I felt like 20 years ago"

LOL. I think you would have to tell all the ppl in the admission commitee that you will have to cut back on staff and that you will e-mail the results to them at the end of the week. Then you send the email on Monday :o

cheers~ for everyone!!

I know it is hard to just relax and wait. But let's just focus on what we can do for now becuase there are others things that are important beside the interview. Worrying and Frustrating never really help you on anything but they waste your time that you could use for preparing yourself a better candidate.

Hold your hope high!! keep working for it!! It will be on your hand one day.

Hi there ! I am certain it will be coming in this evening as Saskatchewan Dents released their interview invites in the afternoon (around 1230pm) and have their interviews on the 27th of March. Hang in there ppl, soon sooon soon............ !!!

Hi there ! I am certain it will be coming in this evening as Saskatchewan Dents released their interview invites in the afternoon (around 1230pm) and have their interviews on the 27th of March. Hang in there ppl, soon sooon soon............ !!!

I did get the interview invitation from U of S(Saskatchewan). Do you know how many applicants were selected for the interview? do you know how many of them are out of province students? if do, please let me know.

Archived