Premed 101 Forums

How did everyone do on UofT interview today?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had about half experience questions

i know some people had absolutely zero experience q's and all hypothetical ones so it can vary

mines tmrw too, goodluck everyone.

were there any experience questions on it? or was it all hypothetical situations?

thanks

Guest success100
sigh........i think i really did bad on it....

Ahh don't worry,sometimes people just have a bad feeling but it really went well,stay positive and try to relax !

Man i thought i was answering the questions well..but one of the interviewers was marking pretty out in the open and i could see my marks easily! The other guy was pretty discrete..didnt even know if he was marking at all! The marks i saw was not pleasent! But i have no idea what their standards are and how other people did i guess.

I found that they both had a very straight face all the time, no emotions, no follow up questions..nothing!!! That kind of threw me off as i was used to being more personable with the interviewers.

Saskatchewan interview was intense but i found that the interviewers were nice and took a minute or two at the end to chat!

i also saw some of my marks as they were recorded.

mazaag what kind of numbers were you seeing?

what is every question out of?

Man i thought i was answering the questions well..but one of the interviewers was marking pretty out in the open and i could see my marks easily! The other guy was pretty discrete..didnt even know if he was marking at all! The marks i saw was not pleasent! But i have no idea what their standards are and how other people did i guess.

I found that they both had a very straight face all the time, no emotions, no follow up questions..nothing!!! That kind of threw me off as i was used to being more personable with the interviewers.

Saskatchewan interview was intense but i found that the interviewers were nice and took a minute or two at the end to chat!

________

Mercedes-benz w212

I felt the same during my interview that they had straight faces and no interaction even after the interview it was a simple goodbye. All I could see was both of them had sheets with a table with two columns in it and I saw one letter in boxes no idea if that was the marking sheet

You think that the invitations come out that fast? 2 weeks after interviews?

They dont, it takes until the end of April.

they specifically said that is the ABSOLUTE deadline and plan on releasing results WAY earlier.

last year, they released them april 13th as well, which was a monday

The past two years they have released letters in 2 weeks.

Archived