Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to May 13 Thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I still have to interview! That'll kill some time lol... and then I have to do Athabasca organic chem like it's my job and the job of 3 other people. By the time that's all said and done and handed in... It'll be May 10th... I'll go nuts for 3 days and kablaam... I'm either elated or continuing to obsess over the waitlist.

Chill and recover from my illness from all the stress and tension from the past 2 months. "Try" to study hard for the finals. Stick around on premed 101. The closer we get to may 13th the more tension will build up and hopefully I ll stay sane before the news arrive.

Is it just me or does this happen to a significant number of people? First I thought my interviews went well then as time goes by, I feel worse and worse about them, eventually I think I absolutely bombed them and have no chance of getting in?

Is it just me or does this happen to a significant number of people? First I thought my interviews went well then as time goes by, I feel worse and worse about them, eventually I think I absolutely bombed them and have no chance of getting in?

I completely agree with you on this! I left my interview thinking it was fine...but after thinking about my interview responses...

It essentially went from :o --> :confused: --> :(

DOC_Ma, this is EXACTLY how I have been feeling

I completely agree with you on this! I left my interview thinking it was fine...but after thinking about my interview responses...

It essentially went from :o --> :confused: --> :(

Same feeling

DOC_Ma, this is EXACTLY how I have been feeling

All of the above.

Archived