Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to May 13 Thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any fellow geology majors coming in??

cuz lets be honest... that is way cooler than biochem or biomed or the infamous Mac Health sci right??? haha

Honours science here, basically half science and half art courses pretty diverse background

Hope you guys are holding up okay, may 13 is gonna come and go before you even know it

in anycase, the meds 13s are already prepping their livers for meds 14 frosh week -- for those of you that get accepted, get ready for the time of your lives!!! :D

Hope you guys are holding up okay, may 13 is gonna come and go before you even know it

in anycase, the meds 13s are already prepping their livers for meds 14 frosh week -- for those of you that get accepted, get ready for the time of your lives!!! :D

Thanks for your input but I am sure as we get closer to may 13th the harder it will be and the slower time goes by.

comin from the frosh champion of the world!! I'd believe him... shall be grand!

LOL, HanChul! soo true...

Believe this man! G/L on the 13th. Almost there:)

Or write our thesis .......

lol

lol good luck on that. I already talked to my supervisor about how unfocused I am or will be for tmr so don't expact any work done by me for his NSERC tmr. He was kind enough to offer me a 1 week paid vacation only if I get rejected. Now that kinda makes rejection a little be more appealing :)

Archived