Premed 101 Forums

The Waiting Game - Counting Down to May 13

Just wanted to start a thread for those who are looking forward to hearing back from Schulich in May. What do you plan to do to pass the time until then?

Myself - work, work, work, and more work. Being done school means nothing to take my mind off of the majority of the month of April.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its gonna be nerve wracking for sure.

Does anyone know what the admission offers are based on? Is it just the interview?

In an old post, someone said that it was 50% gpa/mcat and 50% interview in the past. Is it still like that?

Nobody here actually knows, its not information that Schulich makes public. We do know that many years ago (somewhere between 2000-2004, I forget) it was 50% interview, 25% MCAT, 25% GPA.

Play world of warcraft. Seriously, It will consume your life until may 13th. If you prefer console gaming, consider the following:

It already does...xD I dunno how I am going to balance my WoW addiction with med school (if I get in) haha..

And I want to give SC2 a try. I miss the good ol' days when my friends and I used to consider a LAN SC party an afternoon well spent.

Just wanted to start a thread for those who are looking forward to hearing back from Schulich in May. What do you plan to do to pass the time until then?

Myself - work, work, work, and more work. Being done school means nothing to take my mind off of the majority of the month of April.

Life doesn't change a whole lot for me, this probably makes the wait seem even longer :o . I'm UWO alumni and have been working for the past 2 years so work will continue until medical school begins (hoping that's this August).

I still have my NOSM interview in a couple of weeks so there will only be a month between my last interview and when we hear back. I'm looking forward to having this interview prep off my plate. Its been a great experience as I learned a lot about myself and our health care/medical systems. However, there have been many personal sacrifices made in order to learn this stuff.

Life doesn't change a whole lot for me, this probably makes the wait seem even longer :o . I'm UWO alumni and have been working for the past 2 years so work will continue until medical school begins (hoping that's this August).

I still have my NOSM interview in a couple of weeks so there will only be a month between my last interview and when we hear back. I'm looking forward to having this interview prep off my plate. Its been a great experience as I learned a lot about myself and our health care/medical systems. However, there have been many personal sacrifices made in order to learn this stuff.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the hard work is going to pay off.

yea, i was pretty certain it was sc2 (only cuz of the number of buttons on the bottom right (i think saw more than the usual 9 that are in sc1)

well yeah, it's pretty popular - especially now that we have ways of accessing the core program and its AI etc. We will have LAN play soon enough :)

Archived