Premed 101 Forums

The Wait

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ps, two more sleeps!

It feels like Christmas! :)

haha true true, but at Christmas (for me anyways) I always got something that made me happy. On Friday, it may be something that makes me either really happy or really sad. If I get waitlisted, I'm not sure how I will feel.... frustrated...hopefully it turns out good for all of us! :) I did decide to take a 1/2 day at work so that I don't have to check while at work, therefore, after 'noon' I can check and see what the verdict is. When I got the interview, I pretty much jumped out of my seat, ran to my car and called everyone.. (people at work do not know that I want to become a doctor, long story!).... anyways, trying not to get my hopes too high :rolleyes:

as far as I know, position on the waitlist is not released, and I think this is a common theme with other schools too. it can be annoying when you're trying to make alternate plans, but knowing your position may not be that helpful anyway as there's no way to predict how much the waitlist will move.

Hey everyone!

Offers are starting to come out! I won't be finding out till after noon, when I get home for lunch, but congrats to all of you who make it in! Waitlisters, hopefully the list moves fast. People who don't get in this year, good luck next year!

Archived