Premed 101 Forums

Ian Wong & PM101

:confused: Am I the only one who has heard about Iang Wong and his troubles keeping this site on? Apparantly, admission team from Ottawa, Mac and just recently, Queens(after the guy who was asking for itnerview questions for 50 bucks) are demanding that the site go down, or else he will be sued. I am really scared here.:(

Where's your sources? Where did you hear this...

EDIT: LOL. I should have read each page of the thread rather than just reading the first few posts and posting a reply -_-"

They can complain about it all they like - the law is pretty clear here and it is on his side.

More than anything that would just be a distraction for a busy guy to go through.

If this site went down, it would just pop up again very shortly. Someone like me, or another programmer would just recreate it and even place it on a server outside of the control of those who would try to stop it.

You can't stop the signal :)

All hail rmorelan.

oops actually i don't think i can... aren't u and i already engaged or something :D

I seriously doubt that he would object, after all he enjoys acquiring more knowledge. :P

And I have no objections if you don't! :D

First you need to ask him and we take it from there. ;)

And should I get into one of the French speaking schools where I am interviewing, you can then commute from UWO to UdeM.

Archived