• Final Fantasy
    • Zelda
    • Super Mario World
    • Donkey Kong Country
    • Super Mario Kart
    • Mortal Kombat
    • Street Fighter

DK 2, diddy kong's quest.

SNES still set up at home, just played a couple of levels- fantastic game. only better one is multiplayer mariokart for N64.

Yea, mariokart64 and goldeneye for n64 are two of the best multiplayer games ever

I really liked Final Fantasy 3 for the Super Nintendo. I can't imagine what I'd think of it if I played it now, but back in my early teen years or whenever I played it, I thought it was really awesome. The story and setting actually were pretty deep and mature for a video game at the time, especially.

I've never owned a SNES, but I do have a NES and my childhood was filled with Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt, with the gun accessory. Man, that dog pissed me the fack off.

Oh, and Kirby as well. :D

Same!

But thanks to emulators, I did get to enjoy some of the SNES fun.

Zelda: A Link to the Past... Oh, the glorious memories. Zelda: the greatest game series of all time. I've sunk countless hours into that series. Honestly, videogames remind me of my childhood. Whenever I think of the oldies, I get this warm feeling inside.

I still have very unhealthy sexual feelings towards Ocarina of Time. When these damn politicians get off their asses and legalize man-videogame marriage?

I cannot believe I am the only person who voted for what is apparently Final Fantasy 6 (I thought it was 3?).

Listen, here's all you need to know about why Final Fantasy 6 is the correct answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joRZL671Esk&feature=related

Does nobody else get a crazy sense of nostalgia listening to that? Man, I played some nintendo games in my day, and I'm sickened that more people aren't showing their love for this old game.

Pffft.... show off.

The only SNES games I'm any good at are the fighting ones (like Mortal Kombat), the racing ones, and DK 2 (but only with Dixie).

lol if it makes you feel any better, the only player i can actually use on mortal kombat is scorpion. and that's because the only move i know how to do is "get over here!!!"

Archived