Premed 101 Forums

Windsor or London Campus?

Which campus is your number one choice?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which campus is your number one choice?

• Windsor
    • London
    • Unsure

Another (useless, non-scientific :) ) poll to help kill time before May 13 arrives.

I find myself flip-flopping on which campus is my number one choice on a weekly basis and figured it would be interesting to see what the general consensus is out there on campus choice for all those who interviewed at UWO this cycle.

It seems like there are advantages and disadvantages to both campuses and I guess it just comes down to a matter of personal-preference as to which of those advantages are more important to you.

It seems like there are advantages and disadvantages to both campuses and I guess it just comes down to a matter of person-preference as to which of those advantages are more important to you.

That's my take on it as well - if there was some sort of clear advantage then it wouldn't be hard to choose which one to go to :)

Last year I chose london simply because it was closer to my home town. Not a very academic related reason but there you go

It seems like there are advantages and disadvantages to both campuses and I guess it just comes down to a matter of personal-preference as to which of those advantages are more important to you.

That's my take on it as well - if there was some sort of clear advantage then it wouldn't be hard to choose which one to go to :)

I 3rd this. Either one. It's all Schulich.

Archived