Premed 101 Forums

premed.com applicants

I know a guy who busted into his interview in a banana suit with two rackets yelling "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!"

He also had a 40 MCAT.

I think he supposed to throw in a "TIME!" after each PEANUT BUTTER JELLY... If he didn't, fail.

Also Cnussey and AndreaM, who are an inspiration to women who think they can't be mothers and have a career at the same time.

Thanks so much :)

For my list of 5 who I hope get in this year (or eventually) I would have to say (in no particular order - and I wish I had more than 5 picks):

Law

Cnussey

Gnomey

Leon

NewfieMike

Thanks so much :)

For my list of 5 who I hope get in this year (or eventually) I would have to say (in no particular order - and I wish I had more than 5 picks):

Law

Cnussey

Gnomey

Leon

NewfieMike

So I've got at least one person rooting for me! :D Thanks.

I want a lot of current pm101ers to enter. Naturally, several of the people I regularly interact with in the WED thread. There are also others who post less frequently but contribute well to the forum nevertheless. Too many names to recall, but hopefully all will achieve their goals.

Oh, and Dee must get in this year, and Law must get in next year. They have no excuse.

Archived