Premed 101 Forums

How is this going to work out (regarding conditional acceptance)

Guest paging_dr

Guest paging_dr

My final exams don't end until late April, and my marks for my current year likely won't be finalized until the end of May. However UWO are handing out acceptances mid-May. I was wondering how much time I have to provide an updated transcript with another year that meets the GPA cutoff.

My final exams don't end until late April, and my marks for my current year likely won't be finalized until the end of May. However UWO are handing out acceptances mid-May. I was wondering how much time I have to provide an updated transcript with another year that meets the GPA cutoff.

You will have enough time - I think it is June 15th and if there are problems then we can work on that as well.

good luck on your tests!

Are the GPA calculated based on OMSAS weighting?.. or based on the credit weighting of my school?... it can make the difference between 3.697 and 3.70 =(

I would do what you can to prevent that from being a problem - the office can also clarify the situation if you describe it to them, and you can PM if you like for the same.

Archived