Premed 101 Forums

Ontario Resident Super high 2 years

For ontario residents that have super high 2 year GPA (best/or last) where do they realistically have a good chance of admission in the rest of canada (other than ontario).

in other words, what schools have a good number of seats for OOP students which do the 2 year thing, or only count like like 20-25ish course marks when determining your GPA.

Thanks

you can apply to alberta, though i doubt you'd get in, i don't think we have any 2 yr oop students in our class... there are a few 2 yr ip students though....

i do know one dude though who's graduating this year who got into u of a oop after 2 years like 4 years ago so i guess it's theoretically possible

For ontario residents that have super high 2 year GPA (best/or last) where do they realistically have a good chance of admission in the rest of canada (other than ontario).

in other words, what schools have a good number of seats for OOP students which do the 2 year thing, or only count like like 20-25ish course marks when determining your GPA.

Thanks

Thanks

Saskatchwan

Archived