Premed 101 Forums

anyone else bored with interviews? i don't even want to go to my u of t one.

Is this like your 10th interview or something? One dude at my interview was late Feb, his uoft interview was his 7th.... Probably applied to a bunch of schools in the states, if you r like that then I can understand why. If you got acceptances already then u got all the reasons to not go.

Is this like your 10th interview or something? One dude at my interview was late Feb, his uoft interview was his 7th.... Probably applied to a bunch of schools in the states, if you r like that then I can understand why. If you got acceptances already then u got all the reasons to not go.

I suppose it would become a bit of a grind after a while. I didn't go nuts applying like some others did (I was willing to wait a year as I had a good backup plan) but even after 4 of the silly things and trying to keep up with 4th year school it was tiring - I can imagine after doing 7-10 it would get that much worse (of course there are worse problems to have....)

I suppose it would become a bit of a grind after a while. I didn't go nuts applying like some others did (I was willing to wait a year as I had a good backup plan) but even after 4 of the silly things and trying to keep up with 4th year school it was tiring - I can imagine after doing 7-10 it would get that much worse (of course there are worse problems to have....)

If that was the case, they would be tired and not "bored" hahaha

I'm personally pretty excited for my U of T interview. It's my first choice school and I can't wait to meet my potential classmates :) And oddly enough, I actually like the city...

+1 to this, I'm excited too.

Also, it's not odd to like my city!!!

Yes, we do. We have not started yet, only recently selected.

I cannot speak to McGill interview (not being interviewed), but for the French speaking schools, I attend the psychological test in Sherbrooke on April 17th and the 'integrated' (for all French speaking schools) MMI on the 18th. This is the first MMI and the last one is the following weekend.

Archived