Premed 101 Forums

Tachycardia

Hello all,

For those who don't know, our med school puts on a variety show each year called 'Tachycardia'. Each class has a skit, as well as some entertainment by some of the class bands. Turnout is usually pretty good, and the proceeds go to the AIDS Committee of London (over 15000 last year alone). The first show is 1 week today! For more info:

Tachy!

Video from the

skit last year...

Hello all,

For those who don't know, our med school puts on a variety show each year called 'Tachycardia'. Each class has a skit, as well as some entertainment by some of the class bands. Turnout is usually pretty good, and the proceeds go to the AIDS Committee of London (over 15000 last year alone). The first show is 1 week today! For more info:

Tachy!

Video from the

skit last year...

Can we get tickets at Info source? and what are the times for the performances?

Ya I actually had a high school kid as my student. He pretty much just asked a bunch of questions about GPA, MCAT and Mac Health Science.

Really? That seems highly unusual, and certainly he/she couldn't have been the med student interviewer.

It would be very strange to have GPA or MCAT questions to crop up etc - our interviews are organized to prevent that.

^Spleen was was making a joke.

Anyways, the Tachy shows have been great!

I laughed sooo much during the other years' acts.

Party tonight at The Wave!

:) I have to updated my sarcasim detection software. Answering on autopilot

that or get a lot more sleep - tachy is killing me here

Archived