Premed 101 Forums

Coitus

Sexual Intercourse  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Sexual Intercourse

• I have had sexual intercourse once or multiple times.
    • I haven't had sexual intercourse.
    • I haven't had sexual intercourse, but I have had oral sex.

What is so appealing about having crappy, awkward sex with someone who'll probably end up crying at the end of it, if not half-way through? Just imagine those guys who flew the planes into the WTC towers having to go through that 72 times.

That's the biggest boner killer I've heard all day.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you premeds with virginities realize that if you don't get that cured before or very soon after you enter med school there is a very real possibility that your first experience palpating the sex organs of a member of the opposite gender will be with a cadaver. It might be something to think about...

I hope you premeds with virginities realize that if you don't get that cured before or very soon after you enter med school there is a very real possibility that your first experience palpating the sex organs of a member of the opposite gender will be with a cadaver. It might be something to think about...

Your eyes say no, but I don't care because you are dead. :cool:

LMAO!!!

pure genius. and oh so true.

I always thought that it would be interesting for let's say a GP to advise someone about safe sex when he/she is still a virgin. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

no different than overweight doctors or doctors that smoke preaching living a healthy lifestyle and telling patients to lose weight or quit smoking. and abstinence is safe sex! :P

pure genius. and oh so true.

I always thought that it would be interesting for let's say a GP to advise someone about safe sex when he/she is still a virgin. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

How is it any different than a doctor who never had cancer talking to a patient about how to treat cancer? Doctors are there to support people and pass on medical information. It doesn't matter if they got that medical information from real life experience or from a book.

Also, that's not really hypocritical. Hypocritical behaviour would be judging someone for having unsafe sex when you yourself engage in unsafe sex as well. There is nothing hypocritical about a doctor telling a patient the facts about what is good for their health, even if they don't chose to listen to those facts themselves.

HAHAHAHA pure awesomeness

How is it any different than a doctor who never had cancer talking to a patient about how to treat cancer? Doctors are there to support people and pass on medical information. It doesn't matter if they got that medical information from real life experience or from a book.

Also, that's not really hypocritical. Hypocritical behaviour would be judging someone for having unsafe sex when you yourself engage in unsafe sex as well. There is nothing hypocritical about a doctor telling a patient the facts about what is good for their health, even if they don't chose to listen to those facts themselves.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

I thought you were the guy who had a quote by a sheikh as his signature?

Eh, whatever. Enjoy the tango with your charlie.

That would be some other guy in a religion thread. We talked about some muslim stuff, specifically whether music is haraam or not, as someone made a comment earlier on that they couldn't think of any religion opposed to music.

Archived