Premed 101 Forums

Who is interviewing this friday & weekend?

Hello!

Just wanted to find out who is still waiting to do their interview.

I'm now starting to get stressed. Bah - I hate interviews, but I'm slightly looking forward to it, even though my stress levels are going to skyrocket thursday night! :)

Good luck to all!

Cheers,

Noodle!

Good luck everyone! They are pretty chill interviews, so I would relax and enjoy!

p.s. the food was awesome lol.

I hope the interviews are as relaxing as everyone says. When I get really nervous and stressed I say silly stuff....I'm hoping I can keep that to a minimum!

Good luck everyone.

@Noodle: I doubt you'll actually be nervous...I mean you walk in nervous, you're really anxious waiting, but once you go in, it's like ...oh you want to know a bit about me? Sure! What are my hobbies? I have a lot! etc. It's a relaxed atmosphere and you almost forget you're being interviewed for medical school. Just sounds like two people who want to get to know you better. So if you know you, then there is absolutely nothing to worry about! :cool:

Good luck everyone.

@Noodle: I doubt you'll actually be nervous...I mean you walk in nervous, you're really anxious waiting, but once you go in, it's like ...oh you want to know a bit about me? Sure! What are my hobbies? I have a lot! etc. It's a relaxed atmosphere and you almost forget you're being interviewed for medical school. Just sounds like two people who want to get to know you better. So if you know you, then there is absolutely nothing to worry about! :cool:

I'm sure you are right. Hopefully those nerves will leave me once the interview begins! Thanks for your reassurance!

Oh man! Two days before my interview and I end up getting an infection...maybe this infection was to remind me that medicine can do so much good. I spent a good amount of time in the fetal position last night, but after taking my medicine (after making an early visit to the drop-in doc) I feel sooooo great! Yay for antibiotics!!!!!!!!

Oh man! Two days before my interview and I end up getting an infection...maybe this infection was to remind me that medicine can do so much good. I spent a good amount of time in the fetal position last night, but after taking my medicine (after making an early visit to the drop-in doc) I feel sooooo great! Yay for antibiotics!!!!!!!!

haha about 4 days before my Queen's interview last year, I woke up and my one eye was as bloodshot as could be.... I wasn't sure if it was a disease or a broken vessel or what....

A quick call to my mother the NP.... and some polysporin eyedrops later, my eye cleared up within a day or two....

I know the nerves though!

Archived