Premed 101 Forums

Terry Fox Remembered!

Thirty years ago today, Terry Fox started his run across Canada in his remarkable marathon of hope. What a role model Terry Fox is. He has inspired and shall continue to inspire generations in Canada and throughout the world.

And, his legacy continues on throughout the world. More than $500 million has been raised for cancer research in his memory.

A few years ago today, future_doc started her tenure on premed101 in her remarkable marathon of hope. What a role model future_doc is. She has inspired and shall continue to inspire generations in Canada and throughout the world.

And, her legacy continues on throughout the world. More than 4 thousand posts have been raised for premed research by her.

I salute you.

A few years ago today, future_doc started her tenure on premed101 in her remarkable marathon of hope. What a role model future_doc is. She has inspired and shall continue to inspire generations in Canada and throughout the world.

And, her legacy continues on throughout the world. More than 4 thousand posts have been raised for premed research by her.

I salute you.

:D :D :D I laughed

• 3 years later...

Archived