Premed 101 Forums

Feeling doomed for exams

Anyone exhausted from interviews and cramming for exams?? The horrible cycle of procrastination and trying to prep for interviews while worrying for exams took its toll. Now I'm totally screwed for my exams which so happens to be all crammed together... How fun :)

Venting and mourning over ye olde days that included sleep is welcomed here

EDIT: Oh and has anyone have experience with Red Bull ?? Never drank it before but might need to try it out for my back to back exams :(

I'm in the same situation....

I've already gotten raped by one exam.... expecting to be killed by the next 4... oh joyyyyyy.

my GPA this year is gonna be ****

and if i don't get into dent school this year thanks to my not-so-good interviews..... ummm... well.... then I'M SCREWED.

cramming is no fun but you gotta do what you gotta do

try not to let it get to you and don't stress too much over it... just do your best with the time you have! (easier said than done, i know)

red bull does nothing for me.... i recommend starbucks coffee ;)

good luckkkkkkkkkkk!

I'm in the same situation....

I've already gotten raped by one exam.... expecting to be killed by the next 4... oh joyyyyyy.

my GPA this year is gonna be ****

and if i don't get into dent school this year thanks to my not-so-good interviews..... ummm... well.... then I'M SCREWED.

cramming is no fun but you gotta do what you gotta do

try not to let it get to you and don't stress too much over it... just do your best with the time you have! (easier said than done, i know)

red bull does nothing for me.... i recommend starbucks coffee ;)

good luckkkkkkkkkkk!

starbucks coffee actually has much more caffeine than a red bull, google it.

YO BRO I HEAR YOU. I wanna raise my GPA as much as I can with these final exams to fix my interview score.... :mad: :mad: :mad: I was up an extra 30min-45min last night mulling over what I did wrong again. It's killin' me I tell ya.

TIME TO BOOST THE GPA.

YO BRO I HEAR YOU. I wanna raise my GPA as much as I can with these final exams to fix my interview score.... :mad: :mad: :mad: I was up an extra 30min-45min last night mulling over what I did wrong again. It's killin' me I tell ya.

TIME TO BOOST THE GPA.

lol I did the SAME thing last night..

lol I did the SAME thing last night..

The craziest is when you wake up in the middle of the night and u start hallucinating. Like out of nowhere, all the right answers to the interview questions are written on the other side of your pillow, and when you flip it over to see what is says, it disappears!

K, new plan. No sugar before bed.

Guest success100
Anyone exhausted from interviews and cramming for exams?? The horrible cycle of procrastination and trying to prep for interviews while worrying for exams took its toll. Now I'm totally screwed for my exams which so happens to be all crammed together... How fun :)

Venting and mourning over ye olde days that included sleep is welcomed here

EDIT: Oh and has anyone have experience with Red Bull ?? Never drank it before but might need to try it out for my back to back exams :(

Red Bull has been designed for students anyways,use it.

Don't drink it before an exam,but during intense study sessions.

I used to drink that for my Organic Chem courses and it was useful =D

Hey everyone, my usual study diet consists of complex carbs (whole grain breads, pasta etc), nuts like almonds or walnuts, and coffee! I avoid all refined white sugar. I find when I eat candy I totally lose my concentration and I get really tired

I used to drink a lot of energy drinks but there is too much sugar and artificial crap in them that will ultimately make you crash and feel like death. I prefer coffee and tea. Remember the lighter the roast, the more caffeine!

Good luck!

lol u say it like its some kind of illicit drug.

yeah - redbull is great for exams cause it keeps the wheels spinning 2 hours into a 3 hour exam. i took two during my mcat and i always take one before a long test/exam - it does wonders.

for studyin - i wouldn't recommened doing it too much cause its just plain bad for you :P

Red Bull has been designed for students anyways,use it.

Don't drink it before an exam,but during intense study sessions.

I used to drink that for my Organic Chem courses and it was useful =D

yeah ive heard some ppl dont like it before tests... maybe test it out yourself to see if you like it.

did you really lol...how were you able to handle your anxious brain during that exam

besides, it says on the bottle that 2 bottles max in a 24 hr period.

Warnings are merely suggestions...doesn't mean you need to follow them :D.

Do you go 100 km/h on the highway just cause the sign says so :P

Archived