Premed 101 Forums

Counting down May 14 OFFICIAL THREAD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard the list has already been finalized and they've done the statistics of the list...! I know that there is nothing we could've done about our application after the interview, but I feel a sense of hopelessness knowing that the list has been confirmed!

One more month!!

I've heard the list has already been finalized and they've done the statistics of the list...! I know that there is nothing we could've done about our application after the interview, but I feel a sense of hopelessness knowing that the list has been confirmed!

One more month!!

thanks vitaminc for the inside info. :D

One more month!!

Well if they are all done, i wish they would just release the results now. After reading this comment i have the sudden urge to dress up in all black and break into the admissions office mission impossible style to get a hold of that list.

I remember clearly waiting for the results....oh boy. Slept for 4 hours on average for the week before May 15 (for us). Night of May 14 woke up at 4:00AM, sat at my computer and played just watched youtube videos/ online games until I got my results. Longest 8, 9 hours of my life....but luckily I received good news.

GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU!!

Archived