Premed 101 Forums

Counting down May 14 OFFICIAL THREAD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
final count down but they haven't fixed the glitch yet...

hope it'll be fixed in time so they don't mix up the accepted and declined :rolleyes:

Don't even say things like that and give us crazies something new to worry about, lol. Only 6 days now.

hey guys...i remember getting my reject letter around 10:30am but remember most ppl posting acceptance letter invites on this forum afr 8:45am Vancouver time. So I think it is fair to say the invites most likely go up past 830am till about noon-ish (Vancouver time or PST)

haha i'll be getting the notification past 2am on the 15th because at the moment, my ass is all the way in Cairns, Australia ... am debating whether or not to sleep and wake up at 8am and check it or stay up past midnight...hmm

haha i'll be getting the notification past 2am on the 15th because at the moment, my ass is all the way in Cairns, Australia ... am debating whether or not to sleep and wake up at 8am and check it or stay up past midnight...hmm

luck you. i wish i was abroad....haven't been able to sleep much lately anyway

haha similar situation here but ill be getting the notificatıon more around 7pm... here in eastern europe travelling around.

i think ı would just try to sleep and wake up ın the morning and that way you wıll know for sure that the emaıl ıs there...other than stressıng out for every mınute!

Gahhhhh! Only 3 mores days to wait. Since I have hurt myself and can't exercise much the wait has become 10x more excruciating.

really sorry to hear that, i got my exercise done this afternoon...now I actually feel tired :D and hopefully i won't keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking there's only a few days left....

Archived