Premed 101 Forums

U of T acceptance

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh this is what the rejection letter says:

To help determine how your application compared to the class admitted: the average GPA was 3.85/4.00, the average interview score was 28 and the average DAT scores were 21 on the Academic Average section and 21 on the Perceptual Ability section.

**** dang GPA! I think you need 3.90 or over if you don't have master's degree although it says the average is 3.85 only!

It's...well you'll be nervous all summer. It did go to 27 last year though.

LOL - ok nice! Just watch my luck though - how sucky would it be if this year there was an anomaly with the WL and it only goes to like the first 10 or something...

Well not much I can do now but wait.

I got WL at #12 ....so nooo idea of what to think

Stats:

GPA: ~3.8

AA: 20

PAT: 25

interview: SUCKED lol

How should I feel about this position on the WL??? what do you guys think?

You will be in no problem, don't worry about it. Apparently the waitlist went to 27 last year (atleast 23 according to the 2009 WL thread).

ive been accepted with a best 2 year gpa of about 3.95 AA 22 PAT 23 (or something like that)

just to give hope to the waitlisters.. im waiting on a couple of medical schools and Western still so im not sure ill be taking UT.

congrats to everyone who got in and waitlisted!

also: does anyone know what kind of LOC's are available for dental students and which bank is the best?

Anyone accepted but not taking the offer..please let us waitlisters know lol..i know one person so far who is going to harvard instead!

Archived