Premed 101 Forums

U of T waitlist movement

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if you guys are on the wait list for this long, what do you do in the meantime to stay productive?! Just curious! Congrats to everyone! :) also do they tell you your place on the wait list once you're notified of your status?

Yes, the school tells you your position when they send out the invite emails as I understand.

I can tell you what people do to stay productive.... lets use mazaag as an example;)

He'll wake up in the morning... wait till 9 am since that is when U of T takes calls.... at 9:01 am (he'll wait to make sure the office doesn't think he's too anxious) and call to see what his position is. He will then text me and wake me up to tell me his current spot... then say that this waiting is gonna give him a stroke. This will repeat for the remaining months of the summer hahaha

Congrats on getting in pal, I knew you would and I'm very surprised on how much the movement went this year so far.... I anticipate its gonna be a good year for the waitlisted since Im gonna bet it moves into the 30's.... one of my friends dropped toronto dents a couple days ago for mac med and Im sure there is gonna be a bunch of people who are gonna forfeit their deposits today for med so hold on guys.

So mazaag... stop texting me in the morning bwaahhhh wait till at least noon when I wake up.:D Congrats again!

Hey Yo..everyone...Dinan is an emotional councellor for waitlisters hehe. he's the MAN.....dude thanks so much for being of such support and i think there will be lots of good times ahead in class!

Btw..now you re getting 2 texts in the morning:

1) I can't believe its finally over

2) Wake your butt up so we walk together to class heheh.

Good luck to everyone on the waitlist and can't wait to meet my fellow classmates!

Hey Yo..everyone...Dinan is an emotional councellor for waitlisters hehe. he's the MAN.....dude thanks so much for being of such support and i think there will be lots of good times ahead in class!

Btw..now you re getting 2 texts in the morning:

1) I can't believe its finally over

2) Wake your butt up so we walk together to class heheh.

Good luck to everyone on the waitlist and can't wait to meet my fellow classmates!

Cong mazaag and finally dream comes true. pls let us know new information.

;):):P

I knew you'd make it today! Congrats man! so..we ll see you in orientation week ;)

Yup!

Btw - so when do they contact you with all the information regarding tuition payment, O-week, etc basically all the admin stuff. The list has moved quite fast this year! Wow...24 already and it's only August 16th!

Yup!

Btw - so when do they contact you with all the information regarding tuition payment, O-week, etc basically all the admin stuff. The list has moved quite fast this year! Wow...24 already and it's only August 16th!

Congrats! Just before you had to pay the deposit to UWO!

about the waitlist, not to discourage any waitlisters out there but I think as I mentioned before, it seems to be moving "faster" because we don't have a separate list for OOP. Just a guess though haha

Yup!

Dude..i still did not receive any of that! I've been on their case ever since but im guessing it might take a little while. I think once you paid the 2 grand deposit you re good to go! Do that fast! Interms of the September 1st deposit..well we can't pay yet if we don't know how much it is right!

has anyone's ROSI site not updated the 2000 dollars (second payment)? Right now it says that I only paid 2000 but i paid 4000:confused:

I think i've infected you with worrying hehe...i'm pretty sure it ll take a few business days for the payment to go through then for it to show up on your account. But you can always call your bank to check if the payment was made ;)

I think i've infected you with worrying hehe...i'm pretty sure it ll take a few business days for the payment to go through then for it to show up on your account. But you can always call your bank to check if the payment was made ;)

Don't listen to mazaag..... all he does is stress this and stress that :D . If you hang around him first year... I'm sure you'll go nuts just from hanging around with him.... so my advice... don't hang out with him and try to avoid him at all costs... hahahaha just kidding around :cool:

For some of you that have not received their ROSI student number... first minimum payment to register for Sept 1 is (pending you have already submitted your first 2000 bucks deposit) is $21, 857.99.

so you guys had to pay 1st deposit of 2000 back in April, 2nd deposit of 2000 by Aug 13th, and the rest on Sept 1?

I had to pay the first deposit on April 26 if I remember correctly... then second deposit was due on Aug 13. Our tuition was up on ROSI like 2 to 3 weeks before the AUG 13 deadline so technically the amount due for registration that I just stated (21,857.99) by Sept 1 was without the second deposit of 2000. If you did pay the second deposit before the tuition was reflected on ROSI, Im assuming you would have needed to pay only 19,857.99 to register. FUNNY how its ONLY 19,857.99:eek:

I could never worry as much as Mazaag, he is an interesting fellow :eek: LOL. Anyhow Its crazy that the waitlist has moved as much as it has. And I just called in and if you paid 4000 so far, you pay $19857.99 (The lady just submitted the second 2000 deposits on Monday so it will take a few more days for the ROSI site to update). Cant wait to meet everyone on O-week, and can we please call eachother by our blog names? jokes, see you soon:D :D

ps. just sent in my first payment, dental fun has officially commenced

I could never worry as much as Mazaag, he is an interesting fellow :eek: LOL. Anyhow Its crazy that the waitlist has moved as much as it has. And I just called in and if you paid 4000 so far, you pay $19857.99 (The lady just submitted the second 2000 deposits on Monday so it will take a few more days for the ROSI site to update). Cant wait to meet everyone on O-week, and can we please call eachother by our blog names? jokes, see you soon:D :D

ps. just sent in my first payment, dental fun has officially commenced

Yah... do yourself a favor and stay away from mazaag in first year.... BAD INFLUENCE.... To my luck... he has secured a place across the street from me in T.O so it will be tricky to avoid him.....:D

Archived