Premed 101 Forums

Week of May 13 - What are YOU doing?

I'll be finishing my last exam soon, and I dunno what I'll be doing until May 13. I thought about booking a trip, but what if I don't get in? I would feel terrible about going on the trip... How are you guys dealing with this wait?

What are YOU doing until / during the week of May 13?

I booked a trip to Orlando right before the 13th. I figure I will be useless at work during that week anyhow, so may as well take it off.

On the day itself, I suppose I will be pretending to be doing things at work, pacing around the room, and throwing up whenever I get a notification about new e-mail.

May 13th I'll be in Frankfurt ready for a one-month trek across Europe with my girlfriend to visit Belgium, France, Italy and Austria. **** yea.

That's awesome!

I ll be stuck in a lab doing research USRA like last year. Probably gonna stay up all nighter on the 12th and check my emails like crazy starting 6:00am on the 13th. If I do find out I get in I ll go to work and chill there. if I don't get in I will be calling sick and sleep at home (I am not lying because I know I will be sick if I don't get in and stay up all night to find out about it :( )

That's awesome!

I ll be stuck in a lab doing research USRA like last year. Probably gonna stay up all nighter on the 12th and check my emails like crazy starting 6:00am on the 13th. If I do find out I get in I ll go to work and chill there. if I don't get in I will be calling sick and sleep at home (I am not lying because I know I will be sick if I don't get in and stay up all night to find out about it :( )

haha

calling is sick as an usra,

I lol'd at that.

Hmmm... thanks for the suggestions and ideas everyone. My friend's dad is the manager of a Walmart, so she can hook me up which is kinda why I haven't looked for jobs this summer :P

What do you guys think: Cruise or Eurotrip? (I haven't done either yet). Which would you do if you could only do 1? Cities you suggest / not recommend?

Hmmm... thanks for the suggestions and ideas everyone. My friend's dad is the manager of a Walmart, so she can hook me up which is kinda why I haven't looked for jobs this summer :P

What do you guys think: Cruise or Eurotrip? (I haven't done either yet). Which would you do if you could only do 1? Cities you suggest / not recommend?

Cruise = food poisoning

Eurotrip = theft / lost luggage

Cruise = lazy, easy, relaxing

Eurotrip = potentially stressful/chaotic, but thoroughly amazing

Archived