Premed 101 Forums

no verifier contact yet

I'm pretty sure the verifiers are contacted at random. Plus, a few of those too-good-to-be-true activities might be specifically targeted. It's also possible that your verifiers haven't told you they've been contacted. Some people who take acting as a reference/verifier very seriously consider it to be unprofessional to share details of any conversations, since they're the one who is stuck in the middle of it.

verifier and reference contacts are going to be the source of stress for applicants for a long time..., it always seems to be a completely random process.

I don't think the medical schools would ever do anything that would reveal their hand before may... they're like a vault.

Thanks guys! The wait is killing me....I should take up something interesting and new to take my mind off this but I can't think of anything other than waiting haha.

Haha. I know what you mean. I'm smack dab in the middle of doing finals and final projects...and every day it just sits there like the fat elephant in the room :rolleyes:

Archived