1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Batman
    • Ironman
    • Superman
    • God
    • Obama
    • Mace Windu

In my efforts to procrastinate as much as possible, and not write this paper due Monday, I was thinking of the following and wanted to see what your opinion was.

Who would win in a fight - Superman or Ironman?

I mean, Superman has virtually no weakness (except Kryptonite). But Ironman could probably engineer something mean, although he is human (major weakness). Thoughts?

In my efforts to procrastinate as much as possible, and not write this paper due Monday, I was thinking of the following and wanted to see what your opinion was.

I mean, Superman has virtually no weakness (except Kryptonite). But Ironman could probably engineer something mean, and he is human (major weakness). Thoughts?

Ironman just had more in the cards for him.

Irrelevant. Batman would beat both.

Pshh, are you kidding me? Batman has nothing on those two. Utility belt? Batmobile? No way. Laser vision > anything Batman has or can have.

Note: I am a HUGE Batman fan, and it pains me to say that. I just like Batman cause it seems realistic. Getting off topic though, my bad.

Pshh, are you kidding me? Batman has nothing on those two. Utility belt? Batmobile? No way. Laser vision > anything Batman has or can have.

Note: I am a HUGE Batman fan, and it pains me to say that. I just like Batman cause it seems realistic. Getting off topic though, my bad.

Batman's beat Superman in a fight. Superman > Ironman. I win.

I mean, Superman has virtually no weakness (except Kryptonite). But Ironman could probably engineer something mean, although he is human (major weakness). Thoughts?

This thread would be more interesting if the comparison was about two members on this board

I figure a poll would do this question most justice; assuming a fight between everyone listed (one big huge free-for-all), who would win?

And if this question has been asked before, my apologies; but it is something everyone needs to know.

Mace Windu? Pffft.... we all know Yoda could kick his butt.

Yoda ftw :)

How am I supposed to chill pill when someone actually likes a character from that godawful trilogy? All they're doing is validating Lucas' right to rape past glorious franchises. Please, all we have left is American Graffiti.

man, star wars 1-3 were awesome. Yes, they are a completely different category and can never be compared to the original 3, but if the first trilogy was never invented, and your only experience with star wars was 1-3, you'd probably think they were awesome too.

welcome to the past, my friend. (p.s. have a look at the votes. no big deal).

http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37195&highlight=newfiemike+adamp

well i got dominated.

i say it's because i originally started the poll, so people probably thought I was a d-bag for doing that and voted for you.

we needed a neutral third party to start it.

Archived