Premed 101 Forums

Internation student __ asking !

I mean for example if you search online for Toronto it is School of medicine - Toronto University , on the other hand with Mcmaster it is school of health science Mcmaster !

i hope you did get my point ?

i know it is not that important but i was just wondering ?:)

I mean for example if you search online for Toronto it is School of medicine - Toronto University , on the other hand with Mcmaster it is school of health science Mcmaster !

i hope you did get my point ?

i know it is not that important but i was just wondering ?:)

If this is the way you type and communicate, YOU HAVE ZERO CHANCE of admission to McMaster medical school. Literally ZERO.

What a fool.

hey,

mcmaster has both a bachelor of health science program (BHSc) http://fhs.mcmaster.ca/bhsc/admissions.html

and a doctor of medicine (MD) program

http://fhs.mcmaster.ca/mdprog/admissions.html

they are both under the faculty of health science but are different programs. This is common at many schools across the country.

In Canada all medical programs are second-entry, meaning you have to have done some undergraduate work before you can apply.

hope that helps a bit.

If this is the way you type and communicate, YOU HAVE ZERO CHANCE of admission to McMaster medical school. Literally ZERO.

What a fool.

dude

I've spoken to plenty of people at your med school, and in your class, who are clearly English second language, I'm sure they're doing just fine.

anyone can improve their writing in a language it just takes practice, plus u of t has a pretty low ws, and anyone can pre-read someones personal essay, including professionals so really you don't need to have that good of writing at all to be accepted.

mac its the same thing, they don't even look at ws, although we will see how their new abs writing section they are introducing changes things.

What a fool.

Don't be too hard on him.I believe he wants to join undergrad program at Mac.If he does a 3-4 yr stint he will get way better in his communication skills as judged by canadian standards.Everyone deserves a chance. If he/she does not improve, then I guess will be headed back to home country:D

well i am currently a medical student on my fourth year and the only possible option is to join the medical program but, unfortunately i will have to start it over again as they don't accept transfered students.

They required WES certificate.

I know the medical system is extremely different but i have already finished my USMLE step 1 , so i think this may help to go on with the Canadian system they are almost the same ?

What a fool.

How does being ESL make someone a fool? Isn't your generalization a little too liberal? I'd be extremely wary of calling someone a fool just because he/she is not proficient in a language..

Archived