Premed 101 Forums

UWO Early acceptance

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just reading the email over and over and over to make sure this isn't a joke or something!!!!!!!!! Seriously I don't have mid 90s I was rejected outright from UT so I thought I suck at interviews.....shows to go, you can never know!!!! Outright rejection from Toronto and early acceptance from Western!

Good luck everyone!!!

I love WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

just reading the email over and over and over to make sure this isn't a joke or something!!!!!!!!! Seriously I don't have mid 90s I was rejected outright from UT so I thought I suck at interviews.....shows to go, you can never know!!!! Outright rejection from Toronto and early acceptance from Western!

Good luck everyone!!!

I love WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Congratulations! :)

now you dont have to wait haha.. stats?

LOL I keep getting lots of PMs for my stats and it takes a while to answer them one by one so I'll post my stats here.

GPA = 3.83

Best 2 years = 89

DAT: 24AA, 27PAT, 22RC

Degree conferred = B.Sc.

Interview = felt like killing myself afterwards.

Seriously after the UT rejection my heart died a little and I wasn't hopeful about Western acceptance either. With my stats, I never even hoped for an early admissions! It's so crazy!

LOL I keep getting lots of PMs for my stats and it takes a while to answer them one by one so I'll post my stats here.

GPA = 3.83

Best 2 years = 89

DAT: 24AA, 27PAT, 22RC

Degree conferred = B.Sc.

Interview = felt like killing myself afterwards.

Seriously after the UT rejection my heart died a little and I wasn't hopeful about Western acceptance either. With my stats, I never even hoped for an early admissions! It's so crazy!

Man you definitely deserve it! Those are good stats! :D

Congrats again!!!!

I got an unrelated e-mail from UWO dent regarding a question I asked a week ago.

That's cruel timing, haha.

Can anyone post the UWO avg accpt stats for last year?

Same, just got an email regaring setting up a student centre account. Silly western, I already have one!

I got an unrelated e-mail from UWO dent regarding a question I asked a week ago.

That's cruel timing, haha.

Can anyone post the UWO avg accpt stats for last year?

Yea, I got that unrelated e-mail about getting the log-in for the student centre thing. Unfortunately it was timed at the same time that people were receiving early acceptances =(

Does anyone know when the admissions committee is convening this year?

Archived