Premed 101 Forums

McMaster MD Program: Class of 2013!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemesis...are you SD?

And Deeman...are you Daniel Lee?...

Well, one of those two guesses is right! ;)

Don't make it so easy for others!

I guessed you fair and square...on my own...

Don't take that away from me! lol.

Don't be fooled by deeman101's treachery...keep guessing! :P:D

Damn...not me! :P

Haha, classes haven't even started and janny_jan already has a reputation for being "easy"! :P;)

haha when I first read what WKim said I was going to write "thats what she said..." but decided against it..but now maybe I will! My bf is getting a kick out of this though :P

HAHAHAHAHA :-)

I initially thought janny could have been that crazy asian uwo girl some of us have heard about - instead she's the crazy caucasian uwo grad girl we should have heard about! ;-)

Can't wait to meet you all.

Thats what she said

Through the powers of fb and pm101 and my complete lack of motivation to do anything thesis related...I now know who panda_eyes is!! Thanks for the apt. info!

A friend of mine got into PT and we're looking for a 2br in dundas or the 1800-2000 main st w. area. Might go do a road trip to the Hammer in a couple weeks to check some places out.

Through the powers of fb and pm101 and my complete lack of motivation to do anything thesis related...I now know who panda_eyes is!! Thanks for the apt. info!

A friend of mine got into PT and we're looking for a 2br in dundas or the 1800-2000 main st w. area. Might go do a road trip to the Hammer in a couple weeks to check some places out.

lol writing this thesis has been sooo difficult! Especially with the weather and trying to get all the stuff done for medschool. when are you defending?

I just set it up today july 5th from 1-3 :o:O

lol writing this thesis has been sooo difficult! Especially with the weather and trying to get all the stuff done for medschool.

agreed. this sucks. no thesis for me, just a research project (and wedding... which, by the way, is a giant time vampire...), but still - every time someone on the fb page says something about resting up over the summer, i die a little inside. what is this thing called "rest"? or "summer"?

lol writing this thesis has been sooo difficult! Especially with the weather and trying to get all the stuff done for medschool. when are you defending?

I just set it up today july 5th from 1-3 :o:O

Nice! I'm June 29th from 1:30-3:30! I can't keep my mind focused to read articles or anything when its so hot outside (anyone in what seems like all of Ontario will understand this).

As for the wedding comment...oh I am with you! I've got 3 maybe 4 weddings to go to this summer and while its fun to buy new dresses, it sure zaps up your time. Doesnt help that one of the weddings is in calgary and the other two are in new minas/halifax, NS.

On the plus side, ITS FRIDAY! And at UWO that means GRAD CLUB! Maybe the crazy Asian grad girl will be there....

I've got 3 maybe 4 weddings to go to this summer and while its fun to buy new dresses, it sure zaps up your time. Doesnt help that one of the weddings is in calgary and the other two are in new minas/halifax, NS.

and it especially doesn't help when the giant elaborate time-sucking event is my OWN wedding!!!! annnnnnd my research project is due the monday after... and O-week starts the day after I get back from my honeymoon.... gahhhhh!!!

If i make it to O-week without losing my mind, I will be really glad to meet you all :D !!

(p.s. now that I'm done my whining, 3 out of province weddings IS pretty crazy and time consuming!)

I sympathize with the summer thesis crew! My undergrad honours thesis is still a work in progress, and we're trying to prepare it for publication so the pressure is on. However, I now have the benefit of my supervisor's summer student to be my lit review lackey! And with a deadline of "some time in August" I think I will still be able to fit in a bit of relaxing this summer ;)

Through the powers of fb and pm101 and my complete lack of motivation to do anything thesis related...

I just set it up today july 5th from 1-3

...no thesis for me, just a research project (and wedding... which, by the way, is a giant time vampire...), but still - every time someone on the fb page says something about resting up over the summer, i die a little inside. what is this thing called "rest"? or "summer"?

...My undergrad honours thesis is still a work in progress, and we're trying to prepare it for publication so the pressure is on...

...makes me feel ambivalent. ;)

Should I be happy that, so far, my summers have consisted of PM wake-up calls, BBQs, beer and birthday parties? :P

Or should I be ashamed that while my future classmates grind it out, I pretty much have nothing productive to do? :o

I didn't start or propagate any rumours so please don't quote a post of mine making it seem like I did. Please and Thank you.

It was my birthday yesterday so i can official say that i am too old for that stupid high school/undergrad sh1t :P

This calls for some retroactive partying, when we all meet up this summer or fall! :cool:

Archived